Be Proud Of Your Home Again
Repainting the exterior of your home is one of the few enjoyable parts of residential maintenance. Homeowners often feel excitement, pride and joy when their homes receive a fresh paint job.
Although a properly painted home makes a person feel great, it’s also a necessary component of routine household maintenance. By maintaining a proper coat of paint on your home, you are helping to prevent rot, warping and de-lamination. The average lifespan of a coat of paint is approximately four years at which point you may begin to notice chipping, peeling and maybe even some signs of rot.
Steel Blue Painting is the top house painter on Long Island and we’ll be happy to help you in any way we can. Our quality external painting service includes:
- Free estimates, exterior inspection, and trial colors.
- Scraping, sanding, caulking, and priming.
- Quality prep also includes masking, paper, plastic, and shielding for over spray protection.
- 100% job clean-up after completion.
- Affordable fix, added beauty, fresh colors, and pride in your home.
- Excellent warranty benefits for all workmanship related issue for 2 years.
If You Are Looking For a Quality Long Island Painter Please Call (631) 274-3100 For a Free Consultation.